Certificates of Deposit
A Certificate of Deposit (CD) is a wonderful savings option when you have a long-term plan and don’t need to access your money for a while. Our customers have used their CDs for vacation, education, a sizable household purchase, or general future-planning.
With a CD, you can let your money sit and grow—you don’t even have to think about it.
Your CD account is customizable to your needs through the several different options we offer.*
- $1,000 opening deposit
- Multiple interest payment avenues available*
- Automatically renewable with a ten-day grace period at maturity
- Interest payments are traditionally made at CD maturity or made at the annual anniversary date of the CD, if original maturity is 12 months or greater*
- Interest can also be paid out monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or yearly*
- A variety of terms available.
*Contact i-bank for options and additional terms and conditions, including current interest rates and annual percentage yields.
Terms: Early withdrawal penalties apply. Interest rate varies and depends on term. At maturity, interest may be compounded into principal balance or deposited into another account.
At i-bank, we’ll go above and beyond what you expect of your banking partner.
We’re proud to offer numerous resources to make financial management simpler and clearer for you.
- Personal Financial Money Management Hub
- Free Financial Check-up and Solutions Session
- Overdraft Protection Opt-In/Out Form
Own or manage a business? Visit Business Banking today!