Invoice Factoring is the process of selling your accounts receivable (invoices) at a discount, for the purpose of creating cash flow now, instead of waiting for your customer to pay invoices 30/60 or 90 days later.
Benefits of Factoring:
- Creating faster cash flow provides the opportunity to pay vendors early and ask for an early pay discount.
- You could buy additional products or services allowing you to continue filling orders on hand.
- Make the weekly or Bi-weekly payroll demands of the company.
- Let someone else do the back office work of checking your customers credit worthiness and establish credit guidelines for them.
- It can be difficult to make collection calls to customers you want to keep selling when they are paying late. We will make those collection calls for you. You can keep your focus on selling and growing the company.
In May of 2014 Independent Bank joined forces with Goodman Capital Finance in Dallas, TX to offer factoring services nationwide. We provide a high level of personalized service that is unmatched in our industry. Our capitalization, access to leveraged funds and experience in the industry allow us to carry accounts on our books (we do not "refactor" our clients’ invoices). As such we are able to offer flexible programs and quick decisions at very competitive rates. We provide same day funding for our active clients. New accounts can be activated in as little as 24 hours. If your monthly volume is between $10,000 and $5,000,000 and you need additional funds in your business, contact us today with regard to our invoice factoring service.